Monday 19 September 2016

I Play World of Warcraft

I do. I play it. Guilty as charged.

My sister got me back into it after a couple year of hiatus, especially since the last expansion wasn't cool enough to drag me in, this one with demon hunters was enough. I've only made one, and I haven't played him at all, but he's cool. His name is Benares after the character from 3x3 eyes, an anime that I love from the early 90s.

My daughter and I have made a bunch of characters now, and it's my job to level her characters to 20 so she can play them with vehicles/mounts. That's what I'm doing on my breaks this morning.

Later today I'll post my characters from this expansion (sis made me get a new account) and then do a write up on each of them. My first list article. Stay tuned.

From Blizzard

No comments:

Post a Comment