Tuesday 20 September 2016

My 9 Warcraft Characters Right Now

Here they are:


This is my Worgen Druid chick who I named after my daughter but with completely different spelling. She's got heirlooms and transmog going on. I just love the werewolves.


This is Goukoo, my monk named after the main character of the Dragon Ball anime/manga. I gave him the special Super Saiyan hair, but it looked awful blonde so I made it Saiyan black. I leveled him up using the level 100 boost and got him to almost 102 now playing the new content. I also have his special leveling weapons.


This is Benares, my demon hunter named after Benares from the anime 3x3 eyes about an immortal demon hunter. One of my favorite shows of all time. I have yet to play him at all, but I think he looks cool.


This is Luna, my daughter's rogue. Kay made her because she can become invisible, but now she's kind of a bank toon.


Archura is Kay's blood elf hunter, she thinks she's so cool, but she wants me to level her to 20 so she can use mounts. She is pretty cool and I've never leveled a hunter before.


This is Ozai, my fire-spec mage who I'm going to get the title "Fire Lord" for. Yes I love Avatar.


This is Moceka, the pronunciation of her name changes according to Kay's mood. She's a night elf druid armed with heirlooms.


This is Hulker, my Orc Monk. A huge hulking green guy with rage enhanced power and poor English skills. He also fights with his bare hands (despite the pic) and has various physically related powers, JUST LIKE THE HULK. I'm a fan of the Hulk.


And finally, this is Kay's new monk, Kittee. My sis tells me it's dangerous to name a character like that on a Roleplay server, but we're tough.

So those are the toons I'm playing right now with my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment